News Release- COVID19 Vaccine 210121
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic Successful;
New Vaccination Waitlist Implemented
Due to the efforts by community leaders and elected officials, the Rockport-Fulton community was able to get 300 vaccines to test the area’s ability to successfully host a COVID-19 vaccine drive-through event in Aransas County on Wednesday, January 20, 2021.
DSHS Public Health Region 11 Medical Director and staff were present to monitor how our event proceeded. A list of individuals meeting Schedule 1A and 1B requirements were received from various non-profit organizations, physician offices and other programs as trial candidates. The process identified a few minor logistical changes that will be made in the future, overall, the event was successful. Event organizers hope to receive a positive response from DSHS to allow them to provide the vaccine on a regular basis within Aransas County.
No Appointment needed
Free Walk in COVID-19 PCR testing Saturday December 19th and Sunday December 20th from 9am-4pm at the Fulton Convention Center (Paws and Taws) 402 N. Fulton Beach Rd.
Social distancing and safety precautions will be in place and masks are required. Please enter the building through the front door and you will be directed by staff.
Please park in the legal parking locations adjacent to Center. This location offers access services for people with disabilities and those with other functional needs. If you need any assistance, please alert the staff upon arrival.
For additional questions, call 512-290-3036.
Keeping you and your family safe for a healthy, holiday season.
Printable Flyer – Final COVID-19 Walk Up Testing
This is a new form this year due to COVID. All other forms are non-applicable and cannot be used.
COVID-19 SMALL BUSINESS GRANT APPLICATION
If you were economically impacted by COVID-19 and would like to apply for the Town of Fulton Small Business Grant, please see the eligibility requirements and fill out the application by clicking the link below.
To be eligible to apply businesses must have met all of the below eligibility requirements:
- Must be a for-profit business located within the Town of Fulton.
- Must be a legally operating business located in a commercial or industrial space (home-based businesses are ineligible).
- Not an essential business or business providing essential activities pursuant to any one of the local or State Order(s).
- Must be independently owned and operated, with the principal office located within the Town of Fulton (publicly traded companies, chains and franchised businesses are ineligible).
- Fifty (50) or fewer full-time equivalent employees (two part-time employees each working twenty hours per week equal one (1) full-time employee).
- Must have experienced financial hardship as a result of COVID-19.
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2020 AT 12:00 P.M.
COVID-19 Small Business Grant Application: https://www.tfaforms.com/4870401