COVID-19 SMALL BUSINESS GRANT APPLICATION
If you were economically impacted by COVID-19 and would like to apply for the Town of Fulton Small Business Grant, please see the eligibility requirements and fill out the application by clicking the link below.
To be eligible to apply businesses must have met all of the below eligibility requirements:
- Must be a for-profit business located within the Town of Fulton.
- Must be a legally operating business located in a commercial or industrial space (home-based businesses are ineligible).
- Not an essential business or business providing essential activities pursuant to any one of the local or State Order(s).
- Must be independently owned and operated, with the principal office located within the Town of Fulton (publicly traded companies, chains and franchised businesses are ineligible).
- Fifty (50) or fewer full-time equivalent employees (two part-time employees each working twenty hours per week equal one (1) full-time employee).
- Must have experienced financial hardship as a result of COVID-19.
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2020 AT 12:00 P.M.
COVID-19 Small Business Grant Application: https://www.tfaforms.com/4870401