EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY – Pier Attendant
The Town of Fulton is accepting applications for a pier attendant. Must work evenings and weekends. Employment applications may be obtained from Town Hall, 201 N. 7th Street, between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. Position open until filled. The Town of Fulton is an EEO/ADA employer.
Printable job posting flyer – Pier attendant_web FB
Fulton Fishing Pier Attendant
Under direction of Supervisor or other appropriate administrative staff responsible for facilitating the operation of the pier and bait house and to do related tasks as required.
- Greeting customers entering and leaving the facilities.
- Accurately process all cash and credit card payments.
- Knowledge of items offered for sale and provide customer service.
- Restocking of items.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
- Daily cleaning and trash removal on the pier and bait house.
- Other duties as assigned.
Supervisor will inspect work for completion and will ensure that standard operating procedures have been followed.
- Ability to be punctual and engaged.
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to perform various clean-up tasks as required.
Ability to see, communicate, and the ability read and write in the English language. Ability to carry items weighing up to 25 pounds and lift to a height of 1-3 feet. Ability to walk, stand, and kneel. Ability to follow oral and written instructions. Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with fellow employees and the general public.