The Town of Fulton is accepting applications for a part-time maintenance grounds keeper. Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License, or ability to obtain same. Employment applications may be obtained from Town Hall, 201 N. 7th Street, between the hours of 8:00 am and 4:00 pm. or on the Town’s webpage fultontexas.org.
Position open until filled. The Town of Fulton is an EEO/ADA employer.
Part-Time Maintenance Grounds Keeper
Under direction of Supervisor or other appropriate administrative staff responsible for the general maintenance (mowing/weed-eating/litter & trash removal) of grounds and to do related tasks as required.
- Mowing of Park, Paws and Taws, and Downtown
- Weed-eating of Park, Paws and Taws, and Downtown
- Daily cleaning of Park
- Empty trash cans in Park and Downtown area
- Pick up trash/litter at Park, Paws and Taws, and Downtown
- Other duties as
Supervisor will inspect work for completion and will ensure that standard operating procedures have been followed.
No supervisory responsibility required.
- Ability to operate mower and weed-eater.
- Ability to understand verbal and written
- Ability to perform various clean-up tasks as
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATES:
- Valid Class C Texas drivers’
Ability to see, communicate, and the ability read and write in the English language. Ability to carry items weighing up to 25 pounds and lift to a height of 1-3 feet. Ability to walk, stand, and kneel. Ability to use hand and power tools. Ability to drive in a safe and responsible manner. Ability to follow oral and written instructions. Ability to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with fellow employees and the general public.